Stress 22 w/ Bio-Mos® supplement is specially formulated to enrich the diet of cattle prior to breeding or when cattle are subjected to stress due to weather, shipping, illness, or periods of high production. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. Stress 22 w/ Bio-Mos is a nutrient dense block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize your feeding costs on a cost per head per day basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® Stress 22 w/ Bio-Mos is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Based on 3/4 lb intake, Stress 22 w/ Bio-Mos contains up to 125% of the NRC requirements for trace minerals. 30% of the guaranteed manganese, copper and zinc are provided in metal amino acid complex form that gives your cattle a special edge during times of high production or stress.
Bio-Mos from Alltech® is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos ‘feeds the GI tract’ and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.