NE-30 w/Bio-Mos is a Nutritionally Engineered®, mineral fortified supplement designed to complement late summer pastures or fair quality forages. The higher level of protein makes NE-30 w/Bio-Mos an ideal supplement for replacement heifers. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. NE-30 w/Bio-Mos is an exceptionally dense, all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize your feeding costs on a cost per head per day basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® NE-30 w/Bio-Mos supplement is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Based on 0.75 lb intake, NE 30 w/Bio-Mos will provide 10 grams of Bio-Mos and contains up to 125% of the NRC requirements for trace minerals.
A 3/4 lb intake will provide 10 grams of Bio-Mos.
Alltech® Bio-Mos® Features:
- Supports gut health, integrity and stability
- Market presence of over 15 years
- Natural, differentiated meat marketability
- Bio-Mos is supported by over 500 research trials
- ARC Certified = Quality Control
- Efficient nutrient transfer from cow to calf
- Supports cow health and livability
Alltech® Bio-Mos® Benefits:
- Cow-calf health and livability
- Optimal growth and development
- Reduced use of therapeutic treatments
- Cow-calf management
- Nutrient transfer from cow to calf
Bio-Mos is a registered trademark of Alltech® Corporation
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in pastures near areas frequented by cattle, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle typically consume 0.75 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of cattle and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pound per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture. Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
If cattle experience excessive stress due to adverse weather conditions, shipping, weaning, or periods of high production, switching to SmartLic® StressLic® w/Bio-Mos Supplement is recommended.
|Crude Protein, minimum||30.0%*||Copper, minimum||300 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||5.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||2.0%||Selenium, minimum||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.5%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|
*This includes not more than 15% equivalent crude protein as non-protein nitrogen.