A Nutritional Supplement Containing (S)-Methoprene Insect Growth Regulator for Continuous Feeding to All Classes of Beef and Dairy Cattle through the Horn Fly Season.
NE-30 IGR is a Nutritionally Engineered® supplement that is completely mineral-fortified and designed to provide sufficient (S)-Methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. NE-30 IGR is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- NE-30 IGR supplement is fortified with Altosid® which offers the most effective and convenient way to control horn flies in beef and dairy cattle.
- Economical: A low feeding rate means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is mineral fortified, eliminating the need for additional free-choice minerals, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® NE-30 IGR is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
When used as directed, NE-30 IGR will provide sufficient (S)-Methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.8 ounces of NE-30 IGR per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 8 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound animal.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|(S)-Methoprene (CAS #65733-16-6)||0.005%|
|Crude Protein, minimum||30.0%||Copper, minimum||300 ppm|
Crude Fat, minimum
|5.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||2.0%||Selenium, minimum||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.5%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|
NE-30 IGR contains 30% crude protein (not more than 15% as non-protein nitrogen.)
ALTOSID® Insect Growth Regulator is a registered trademark of Wellmark International. Made in U.S.A.