Natural Protein 19
A Free Choice Supplement for Beef Cattle on Pasture And Growing Dairy Replacement Heifers
Natural Protein 19 supplement is ideal for Natural Beef programs on good pastures or forages. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This product is the result of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. Natural Protein 19 is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 1 lb per head daily can significantly minimize your feeding costs on a cost per head per day basis.
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® Natural Protein 19 supplements are easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas most frequented by cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in pasture near areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle typically consume 0.75 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pound per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
If a supplement containing higher protein levels is desired, SmartLic® Pasture 40 is recommended.
|Crude Protein, minimum||19.0%||Copper, minimum||300 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||1.2%||Selenium, minimum||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.4%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||1.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|