MinLic® Hi-Cal supplement is specially formulated to enrich the diet of cattle without the added cost of supplemental protein. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. MinLic® Hi-Cal is an exceptionally dense block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of .50 lb/head daily means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is highly mineral and vitamin fortified which means that additional minerals do not need to be added to the diet, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in wind, rain, or hot, humid weather or precipitation which minimizes waste or loss of product.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® MinLic® Hi-Cal is easy to feed. Simply place the block in areas of easy access to cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Higher Mineral Fortification
MinLic® Hi-Cal offers the benefit of a high level of mineral in a palatable supplement that cattle will consume consistently. This supplement contains a minimum of 10 to 12% calcium.
- Contains 10 to 12% calcium
- Balanced trace minerals levels
- Fortified with vitamins A, D, and E
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Initially place blocks in grazing areas near locations frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Once cattle become acclimated to the product strategically distribute blocks throughout grazing area. Cattle normally consume approximately .50 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than .50 pound per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by increasing the number of blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Protein, minimum||3.0%||Iodine, minimum||33 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%||Manganese, minimum||2,700 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||10.0%||Selenium, minimum||8.8 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||12.0%||Zinc, minimum||2,700 ppm|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin A, minimum||160,000 IU/lb|
|Magnesium, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin D, minimum||16,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||7 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||400 IU/lb|
|Copper, minimum||675 ppm||Thiamine, minimum||200 mg/lb|