FlaxLic® IGR is an all-natural supplement that contains a high level of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid, essential minerals and sufficient (S)-Methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle without the added cost of supplemental protein. FlaxLic® IGR contains 15% fat, which is derived predominantly from flaxseed and edible linseed (flaxseed) oil. This unique supplement is the first low-moisture block to contain a high level of ALA. FlaxLic® IGR is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- FlaxLic® IGR supplement is fortified with Altosid® which offers the most effective and convenient way to control horn flies in beef and dairy cattle.
- Economical: A low feeding rate means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® FlaxLic® IGR is convenient and easy to feed. Simply place an adequate number of blocks in areas that are accessible to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.