A Free Choice Supplement for Sheep, Goats and Cattle on Pasture
AP-12 supplement is designed to be fed to sheep, grazing cattle, horses, goats and bison. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. AP-12 is an exceptionally dense block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Mineral Fortification: This supplement is Vitamin and Mineral fortified eliminating the need to feed additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a significant supplemental feed cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: SmartLic® AP-12 is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the livestock.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are economical and environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment. Ask us about other available packaging options and packaging size options.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle, and horses at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head and to sheep or goats at a rate of one block for each 25 to 35 head. Place in pasture near areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.5 to 1.0 pound per head daily. Sheep normally consume approximately 3 to 4 ounces per head per day. Mature horses will typically consume 1 to 3 pounds per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than expected, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum||12.0%||Cobalt, minimum||1 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||5.0%||Iodine, minimum||4 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||300 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||2.3%||Selenium, minimum||4.4 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.8%||Zinc, minimum||300 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Copper, minimum||75 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|
|Copper, maximum||100 ppm|